1. When is the deadline for the race?
The very last day people can register for the race is January 6th, but participants who register after December 18th cannot be
guaranteed a t-shirt. T-shirt orders will be placed on November 18th. We will buy extras for late sign-ups but those will be on a first come first serve bases.
2. Do I have to upload a picture of my gps to show I completed the 5k or 10k?
No, we will have people on site recording peoples results.
3. Can I complete the 5k before or after January 8th?
No, you must complete the 5k in person at camp.
4. When will I receive my t-shirt?
If you sign up by December 18th, you will be able to pick up the shirt on race day, in person. If you sign up after December 18th you
might receive a shirt but its not guaranteed. Either way all participants will get their race packet in person on race day.
5. When will I receive my medal?
Everyone will receive their medal on race day.
6. Where do I post pictures of my run?
We would love to see everyone's pictures! Post them to our Facebook page or tag Camp Piankatank on Instagram!
7. What are the sizes for the t-shirts?
The sizes range from small to 3X, they are only adult sizes, and they are unisex.
Have another question but do not see it on here?